I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. ~3John 1:4

With three of our children now serving in three different countries around the world, we thought this would be the best and easiest way for our friends and family to follow them on their journeys and watch as they learn, grow, and share their experiences. Lance is a combat medic in the US Army and is deployed to Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne Air Assault, Nicki is serving an 18-month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in New Mexico, and Hunter is serving a two year mission in Honduras. We are so blessed!


Friday, February 21, 2014

Come what may, and LOVE it!


I saw this picture today and it reminded me so much of Lance.  One of his favorite quotes, and something he tells me OFTEN is, "Come what may, and LOVE it!"  This picture is so him!  I've never seen a kid that smiles as much as he does.  It doesn't matter what sort of day he's having.  And even though he'll sometimes try to fight it, he still usually finds a way to smile. LOL... even he he has to fake it, he'll find a way.  He reminds me that there is ALWAYS something to smile (and laugh) about.  I can picture him in the "sandbox" smiling at some of the most beautiful sights and trying to make others smile during the most horrible of days.
I love you, Bud!

Be Safe - Be Good - Be Strong


No comments:

Post a Comment