I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. ~3John 1:4

With three of our children now serving in three different countries around the world, we thought this would be the best and easiest way for our friends and family to follow them on their journeys and watch as they learn, grow, and share their experiences. Lance is a combat medic in the US Army and is deployed to Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne Air Assault, Nicki is serving an 18-month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in New Mexico, and Hunter is serving a two year mission in Honduras. We are so blessed!


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I LOVE Being a Missionary!




A cool thing that kept popping up this week was how much scripture study blesses your life.  We weren't really looking to teach a lot this week, but it just happened and we had so many people mention how much just a little study in the morning helps them focus on Christ for the rest of the day and how that helps them make good righteous decisions.  I was reading in Alma last night and he was talking about how he really doesn't know why they are keeping all these records, but Heavenly Father has a wise purpose for them. Well, that wise purpose is to help us TODAY.  The Book of Mormon was written for us, to help us live in this crazy world.  And to help us come closer to Christ.  It's just another testament of Him and what He did for all of us.  I love the Book of Mormon!  When you really get studying it you can get so much out of it! And it's amazing just how much the Lord will bless you as you spend a little time learning of Him. I am so thankful for the scriptures and that I get to be on a mission sharing what has made me so happy and what has made me closer to my Savior.  I love watching how people change as they read the Book of Mormon and feel the Spirit testify to them that it's true.  And I get a front row seat!  I love being a missionary!  The church is true!

Love, Sis. Ririe~

No comments:

Post a Comment